Sheffield Hallam University UK is offering the Transform Together scholarships for all fulltime Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies 2013/2014
Eligible Field of Study
All full-time postgraduate and undergraduate taught courses are taking part in the programme
Are you ambitious? Do you want to represent international students at Sheffield Hallam University now and in the future? If so, these exclusive and competitive scholarships are aimed at you.
Transform Together scholarships are open to students from any non-EU country applying to study at Sheffield Hallam University to enrol in the 2013/14 academic year.
The scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form. Successful applicants will be awarded with a certificate to mark their achievement following enrolment
on their course.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
If you are a high achiever or believe you can make a significant contribution to the University, you are encouraged to apply.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
· postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the minimum course entry requirements. Please attach transcripts to scholarship applications.
· undegraduate only – you must achieve or exceed the entry criteria for the course.
· have an unconditional/conditional offer to study a full-time postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University. Find out how to apply for a course.
· be enrolling on a one year full-time taught postgraduate course with Sheffield Hallam starting in the 2013/14 academic year
· be self-funding your studies
· have, or expect to achieve, a minimum of IELTS 6.0 (5.5 in all areas) or equivalent*
· be classed as an international student for fees purposes
· be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
Value of Scholarship
The scholarships include a one-year full tuition fee waiver for full-time taught postgraduate courses and 50% tuition fee discount for each year of an undergraduate course (subject to successful progression). A package of incentives is to be confirmed, but will include
· the opportunity to become an alumni ambassador back in your home country
· a programme of events which aims to enhance your learning and social experience with fellow scholars
· a Sheffield Hallam University hoodie
Successful scholars will be expected to represent Sheffield Hallam University through various activities during the academic year and after graduation.
Duration of Scholarship: for full period of study
Any non-EU country
Scholarship applications for taught courses starting in September 2013 applications must be submitted by 30 June 2013.
Scholarship applications for taught courses starting in January 2014 must be submitted by 1 November 2013.
How to Apply
Download the application form (Word 70KB). If you cannot download the application form, or have any other enquiries about the scholarships, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact details below.
The panel will be held after the closing date and applicants will be notified approximately one month after this date using the contact details on the course application.